40% of Cancers are Preventable
Simple things you can do to reduce your chances of getting cancer.
“Scientists have published new research that suggests up to 60% of cancers could be caused by random DNA mutations, rendering those cancers completely unavoidable. The other 40%, however, could be prevented via diet, exercise, and other environmental factors.” Read more…
Related Articles: Preventing Cancer – Ginger Cell Phone Radiation Causes Brain Cancer Better Way to Determine if Cancer has Spread Affiliate Disclosure: Some links on this page may be affiliate links which, if used to purchase products, would yield a small commission to Restless Boomers. This is how we support our website and efforts to bring you the news and information we believe is important to our viewers. Thank you.
We’d love to hear your questions or comments below. Thank you.
* * * * *
Fair Use Notice: This website post may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for news reporting, educational and other limited purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in title 17 U.S.C. Section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
RestlessBoomers.com (‘RB’) has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references RB.